Priyanka_ChopraJonas_spoken_out_on_celebrity_body_issues

 

 Priyanka Chopra Jonas has recently spoken out on celebrity physique issues. The actress admitted that the way her physique has altered as she has grown older has an influence on her. “Well, I won't lie that I do not get affected by way of it. My body has changed as I've gotten older, simply as everyone's physique does, and I've had to adapt mentally as well with like, OK, this is what it appears like now, this is what I appear like now, it's alright, and catering to my now physique and no longer my 10-or 20-years-ago body,” Priyanka said for the duration of an interview with Yahoo Life.


When her weight had come to be a country wide problem, the 'Parineeta' actress told The Times of India how she felt. “I wouldn't say I'm at a factor the place my fluctuating weight doesn't affect me at all,” Vidya added. "However, I've long past a lengthy way.” The actress also printed that she has struggled with hormonal difficulties her complete life. 




SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ,
Do not enter any kind of span link