neena gupta and kareena kapoor

 neena gupta and kareena kapoor

 

 Neena instructed Kareena Kapoor, "In fact, while I was writing the book, I realised in my top years I have been besides a lover or husband. Because I came here, then small affairs, nothing certainly materialised. Basically, I was once all alone." 

 

 

Kareena Kapoor actress

 

 Addressing the song launch of her film Ra.One, the Bollywood celebrity revealed that her good fortune has been working wonders for her. She hoped that her next film Ra.One will additionally be a large hit.

Kareena Kapoor's latest films like Bodyguard, three Idiots and Golmaal 3 have emerge as blockbusters and set new data at the field office. Talking about the success, the B-Town actress says, "I have no success mantra. There is no precise calculation or something of that sort. I just have been fortunate with some proper films, right administrators and excellent scripts."

However, Kareena Kapoor is taking part in the lady lead in Shahrukh Khan's forthcoming film Ra.One, which will launch on October 26. Babo adds, "Shahrukh has given me such a remarkable film and I am searching ahead to my subsequent festive release which is Ra.One which I believe, will be one of the largest hits."

Speaking to newshounds at the song launch of Ra.One, Kareena Kapoor thanked Shahrukh Khan for giving her a movie like Ra.One, which she believes will be one of the largest hits in Bollywood.

When requested about her success mantra, thinking about all her latest motion pictures have become blockbusters, the state-of-the-art being Bodyguard with Salman Khan, the actress answered that she had no success mantra. Kareena said she has been fortunate with some correct films, right administrators and appropriate scripts.

Kareena Kapoor has Agent Vinod with Saif Ali Khan lined up apart from Reema Kagti's untitled movie with Aamir Khan and Rani Mukherjee. The film is probable to be launched in January 2012. She will also be considered in Karan Johar's romantic-comedy, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu with Imran KhanBusiness Management Articles, to be launched on February 10.

 

 

 

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ,
Do not enter any kind of span link