hotNewz22 - Ruby Barker ‘Bridgerton’ star was admitted with mental health issues .2022


a

Ruby Barker ‘Bridgerton’ star was admitted with mental health issues



25-year-old British actress and star of the series "Bridgerton" Ruby Barker were in the hospital due to mental health problems. It is reported by the Daily Mail. "Now I am in the hospital, I will be discharged soon, and I hope that I can continue my life," said the artist, who played the role of Marina Thompson in the series. The girl said that her condition is improving at the moment, but for a long time, she experienced mental health problems that began during the filming of the project. "I'm going to take a little break for myself, and I encourage others: if you're struggling, do yourself a favor and take a break, stop being so hard on yourself," the Bridgerton star told fans. Barker thanked the audience for their support and said that she now knows her diagnosis, the details of which the artist chose not to disclose, adding only that she had experienced anger and the influence of "intergenerational trauma" for a long time. "I can't keep going like this, I need to change, and that's what I'm trying to do. I want to survive, and I will survive," the actress concluded her video message. Earlier, Ruby Barker's colleague on the set, British actress Charitra Chandran spoke about racial discrimination against her. At the end of April, it became known that the second season of The Bridgertons set a new record on Netflix. The second season of The Bridgertons set a new record for streaming viewers on the Netflix streaming service. It is reported by Variety. The show's new episodes have overtaken the first season and have collected more than 627 million hours of viewing since March 25. Thus, The Bridgertons became the most popular English-language series on the platform. It has been renewed for two more seasons, and Netflix has confirmed that it plans to cover even more storylines from Julia Quinn's novel in future episodes.


★★★ Hailee Shane
😄 " Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come. ..... "
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ,
Do not enter any kind of span link