Celebrities before and after plastic surger -18 Dec.

For me personally I believe most of them done something even if it’s not plastic surgery it’s going to be treatments like botox, fillers or skin resurfacing ( and sometimes we see much worse cases with botox and fillers then plastic surgery). Many of the “ good surgeries “ which are done are the ones which are done over time, bit by bit, that way we don’t get shocked when we see them since we slowly getting used to the looks saying “ oh wow she looks really good much fresher, hm wonder what she has done she looks different a little yeah, but good ”. I remember Meghan in transformers, she already came to us ” fixed”

So for us it looked all fine but in reality

She has spend lots and lots of money, many are saying it’s wisely spend 😝

And what about Scarlet ? Everyone used to say “ oh she has done boob job” but was it the boob job?

In the end I think they are both are beautiful, before or after surgeries, but doing the surgeries slowly is a smarter move in my eyes. What do you think?

 

 

Celebrities_Who_Insured_Their_Body_Parts_For_Millions

Bette Davis

bette-davis-1950-all-about-eve

Body Part: waist

Insurance: $28,000


Jimmy Durante

jimmy-durante-1934-Palooka

Body Part: Nose

Insurance: $50,000


Dolly Parton

dolly parton boobs

Body Part: Bosom

Insurance:
$600,000


Holly Madison

holly-madison-chelsea-lately

Body Part: Breasts

Insurance: $1 million 

“If anything happened to my boobs, I’d be out for a few months and I’d probably be out a million dollars,” Holly told People. “I thought I’d cover my assets… They’re my primary money makers right now.”


Rihanna

Rihanna Talk That Talk album

Body Part: Legs

Insurance: $1 million

"I work with a trainer," Rihanna told People. "We work on the arms. I don't want manly, muscular arms. We work out my butt because I love my butt. [But] my legs are my main focus. I'm obsessed."


Keith Richards

keith richards patti hanson studio 54

Body Part: hands

Insurance: $1.6 million


Madonna

madonna

Body Part: Breasts

Insurance:
$2 million


Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum Sexy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shinyflamer/3595363582/

Body Part: Legs

Insurance:
$2 million

Klum told Maria Menunos of Extra how one of her legs is worth more than the other.

"Basically, I was in London, and I had to go to this place where they check out your legs," said Klum. "They would look at them and I had one scar here from when I fell on a glass, so this [left leg] isn’t as pricey and this [right] one."



Jamie Lee Curtis

jamie-lee-curtis

Body Part: Legs

Insurance: $2.8 million reportedly


Tina Turner

tina-turner

Body Part: Legs

Insurance: $3.2 million

"Yeah, I always had long legs. When I was young, I used to think, 'Why do I look like a little pony?'" Turner told Oprah in 2005. "I didn't know how to buy clothes for that. As I grew up, I learned what worked for me. That's where the short dresses came from. And you can't dance in a long dress."



 

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ,
Do not enter any kind of span link