Taina Williams Denies Ari Fletcher’s Abuse Allegations: “I Pray You Find Whatever Healing You Need”:hotNewz

Why Choose hotNewz



Get the latest Hollywood news, gossip, celebrity updates, trivia & other entertainment news on hoTNewz . If you're a fan of Hollywood then there is a lot of Entertainment ... ( Instagram-based offers celebrity and trending news on an hourly basis, predominantly within the African American community. )


https://ift.tt/1fvl90N

Taina Williams Denies Ari Fletcher’s Abuse Allegations: “I Pray You Find Whatever Healing You Need”



ari taina

ari tainaari taina

Taina Williams hopped on Instagram to share the love she has for Yosohn Santana—the son of her boyfriend G Herbo and his ex-girlfriend Ari Fletcher—after Ari alleged her son was abused under Taina’s care. Taina broke her silence in a lengthy post and denied all claims. In two videos displaying her relationship with the child, Taina shut down the “false narrative”.

“I’ve allowed you to create false narratives about me in the past, but I will not let you create this narrative when it comes to a child that I have so much love for. Anybody that knows me knows I would never lay a finger on him or any child,” she wrote, “I have always had to hide my love for Yosohn out of respect for you & your wishes. When I met Herb, I knew he was a part of the package. I signed up for this even with all the drama that came with it. I’ve always had hope that we could settle our difference like adults for the sake of our children.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom)

As the post continued, Taina explained that she wouldn’t allow anyone to attack her character when it comes to being a parent & accuse her of child abuse. Taina, who is eight months pregnant with her second child with Herb, revealed that the current situation has been emotionally draining. She ended the message by saying that she loves Yosohn and prays that Ari finds healing. Over 5,000 people commented on Taina’s post and commended her for how she dealt with the situation.

Herb hasn’t said much more about the ordeal. As we reported previously, he addressed haters in a series of videos, stating that only “sick” individuals would want a 3-year-old child to feel negatively about their siblings or their father. Roommates, we will keep you updated if Ari or Herb responds to Taina’s post.

 

Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!

The post Taina Williams Denies Ari Fletcher’s Abuse Allegations: “I Pray You Find Whatever Healing You Need” appeared first on The Shade Room.


" Good morning, my friend. I’m just here to tell you how amazing you are, and I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. I hope you will have a good day. "

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ,
Do not enter any kind of span link